Thursday, September 6, 2012

Life Magazine, 6 April 1953, Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz and Children

For those of you who do not own this Life magazine edition:
I totally understand how it feels when we are not privy to the interview inside a magazine. Sure, we have so many scanned copies of the front covers that features Lucy, but what about the write ups?

Fret not, I've scanned the insides of the write up about the Arnaz family for you guys!

I really apologize for the watermark. I feel bad about it and the pictures look marred but I'm still fuming over the previous incident. From now onwards, I'll just watermark the photos that I a) scan and b) edit heavily. Rest assured that previous pictures, those funny I Love Lucy screenshot collages as well as pictures that are found all over the internet will not be watermarked, feel free to grab them at your pleasure.

Here goes:
Desi always enjoyed taking pictures of Lucille and their children, Lucie and Desi Jr.. How I wish more private pictures of them could be released, but then again, it wouldn't be nice to request so, isn't it? I'm sure Lucie and Desi Jr. have been dealing with the fact that they are the legendary couple's children since they were born and they don't need to be bothered. Sigh!


That's all.

Have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment